Here I’ll post some stuff that I found particularly inspirational to change the way I see and feel during something that’s a challenge to me. I hope this inspires you too 🙂
1) A little poem I came across today during drama class! Not because we were meant to read it or anything. It was on a table and I decided to pick it up and read it. I’m glad I did. These small things can make your day. Anyway, it is a great read if you’re having a tough time. It’s very inspiring and will definitely change your attitude towards whatever it is that’s bringing your mood down.
“Be thankful that you don’t already have everything you desire,
If you did, what would there be to look forward to?
Be thankful when you don’t know something
For it gives you the opportunity to learn.
Be thankful for the difficult times.
During those times you grow.
Be thankful for your limitations
Because they give you opportunities for improvement.
Be thankful for each new challenge
Because it will build your strength and character.
Be thankful for your mistakes
They will teach you valuable lessons.
Be thankful when you’re tired and weary
Because it means you’ve made a difference.
It is easy to be thankful for the good things.
A life of rich fulfillment comes to those who are
also thankful for the setbacks.
GRATITUDE can turn a negative into a positive.
Find a way to be thankful for your troubles
and they can become your blessings.”
2) Advice. This comes from experience, not that I had that much considering that I’ve only lived for 14 years.
-Act positive until you become positive
-Take pride in your strength
-Get your mind thinking about other things!
– Don’t kill yourself with depressing music or things that you know will make you feel worse. Reward youself. Do things you like. Love yourself, take care of yourself and make yourself feel better!
-Start seeing the other good things to your life and appreciating them. Your family, friends, everything! You’re alive! Make the best out of it.
3) Music. As I said before, don’t kill yourself with depressing music. There’s no use. How about you listen to a happy song or a funny one? Uhh songs by The Lonely Island, maybe?
4) Others. Life should revolve around other people. Otherwise, it becomes pointless. Do things for others! It’ll make you feel good about yourself.
That’s it. I hope you guys found this sort of helpful and got some inspiration. Give me some feedback. Comment if you like things like this! Make me feel happy. 😀 See you soon!