1) Small introduction. Author? Title? What is the book about? Genre?
2) At the end of this introduction, create some sort of thesis statement which will tell your audience what you will be talking about and the tone of your review
3) Sum up the plot without spoiling the book! Try to do this in a subjective way.As you explain the plot, you might briefly discuss: Was the series of events clear? Is the idea good? Are the characters well-characterized?
4) Positives and negatives about the book.You might talk about things such as layout, number of pages, characters, plot, language, etc. (Positives go in one paragraph, negatives in the other) Support your arguments and make constructive criticism.
5) (This one’s optional) – Personal contribution. How the book affected you…
6) Small conclusion, sum up your points. Make it clear whether you recommend the book or not.