Hey guys! I know I haven’t blogged in a while but I really haven’t had the time. I promise I’ll blog more often now. I’ll try to get a post every two days minimum. Anyhow, I’ve been nominated for the Super Sweet Blogging Award. Agirlnamedepiphany nominated me, and it means so much to me. So, thanks a ton! Find her blog right here! She’s really awesome and if she hadn’t been nominated already, I’d probably nominate her!
So here is how it works:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer 5 Super Sweet questions. These can be found down below.
- Include the Super Sweet Blogging Award in your blog post.
- Nominate a baker’s dozen (13) other deserving bloggers. (I doubt I’ll do so many because I don’t read that many blogs)
- Notify your Super Sweet nominees on their blog.
Let’s get to this.
5 SUPER SWEET QUESTIONS
1. Cookies or Cake? Both? This is kind of hard to answer. Hmm, to me, cake is for special occasions. Cookies you can find everywhere! And they’re both delicious. But cake… ahh sorry cookies. Cake wins.
2. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate. No doubt. Sometimes I feel like vanilla doesn’t taste like anything. I only prefer vanilla over chocolate if we’re talking about smells (oh my, I love vanilla perfume) but if it’s about taste then what I said. Chocolate.
3. Favorite Sweet Treat? Ben & Jerry’s half baked ice-cream. It’s seriously something to die for.
4. When Do You Crave Sweet Things The Most? When I’m sad, having a bad day, worried, etc. If I’m happy, I willingly stay healthy and I’d prefer fruit over something fatty and sweet.
5. Sweet Nick Name? Pequebond. It literally means little Bond in Spanish. I think it’s something to do with James Bond? It’s weird. My dad made it up.
NOMINEES FOR THIS SUPER SWEET BLOGGING AWARD
It’s funny because my two favorite bloggers have already been nominated. They are Meehan and TheEditingGirl Anyhow, I do need to choose some bloggers and there are some that just pop out to me. (Only two unfortunately) Here we gooo:
-My best friend, she stopped blogging and now she’s back here again sharing her thoughts with all of you. Here’s her blog.
-And, one blogger that I really like. That would be coolstorybabes. Check her blog by clicking here.