So, I’ve been off for some time as some of you might have realized. I got some comments of people missing me and asking where I’d been. I truly appreciate those and what I really have to say is that there’s a person behind the posts you read, and moving countries isn’t an easy process both mentally and physically. I’m going to talk about all that in my next post but right now I just want to thank all of you for the support, and of course I want to thank the person who gave me this award, that is The Mostly Confused Teenager. She’s a teenage blogger like moi and she has a great blog (which I’ve discovered recently) so make sure to check it out. CLICK ON THE LINK BITCHES. I ORDER YOU TO. Just kidding!
Anyhow, first of all let’s get to the rules of this Liebster award:
1. You must link back the person who nominated you. DONE HEHE
2. You must answer the 10 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you. I like this, should be fun
3. You must pick 10 bloggers to be nominated for the award with under 200 followers. I’m not sure if I can come up with 10 bloggers but I’ll see what I can do 😛
4. You must come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees. seems good, let’s get to it!
Here are the 10 questions I need to answer:
1) What is your favorite food? It depends on my mood, really. But I’ll go with chocolate.
2) What was/is your dream job? Oooh. I don’t even know what I want to study although I’d love to be involved with something to do with marketing, or writing, or public relations, or. I don’t know.
3) Why did you start blogging? I was really bored one night and I thought that creating a blog could be something cool to do as well as a new experience for me. Later on, I figured that blogging and writing was something I was passionate for, and I started thinking more and more, and sharing my thoughts openly without insecurities on my blog. Simply loved it.
4) If you could change your name to anything, what would it be? Mhm. I have to admit I really love my name but if I had to change it, then maybe it’d be Amalie or Claudia (Claude in English, but I don’t like how it sounds in English). If you asked me why, I’d say it’s because they are names that I’ve liked ever since I was little.
5) Do you go/did you go/are you going to go to college? Why? Yes, because I want to study and I want to learn, and build up my own future.
6) What’s your favorite season? SUMMER. WARM, SUNNY, HAPPY.
7) Do you follow sports? If so, which ones? No, I don’t follow sports but I play them and watch them at times. I play basketball and watch tennis at times.
8) How many hours a day do you spend on the computer? Well, during the summer I haven’t had time to use my laptop at all (internet issues+ I haven’t had the time to) . In fact, it feels weird to type on a proper keyboard. But I used to spend a lot of time on the computer, like a lot. It was insane. Now that I have a smartphone I don’t have the need to check all of my social networks so often. So this year, I’m planning to use it 2-3 hours MAX.
9) What’s your favorite TV show? That is, if you watch TV. I don’t really watch TV shows, I’m more of a movie person.
10) I’m hungry. Oh crap that’s not a question. Um… What’s your favorite book? Hahaha! I’m hungry too! The Hunger Games! See what I did there? No, I’m kidding. I really liked The Host by Stephenie Meyer.
Nominees’ time: http://teeneditingprocess.wordpress.com/
Okay this is it for now. I BROKE THE RULES HOHO. Now the questions you guys need to answer:
1) Favorite color and why?
2) If you could go back in time, would you change and anything? And if so, what would it be?
3) Is there something in your life that you’re really proud of? What?
4) What do you value in life?
5) Have you ever had a surgery or operation?
6) Have you broken any bones?
7)What’s your obsession at the moment? candy crush ohmai
8) one word to describe yourself?
9) biggest virtue and biggest flaw?
10) Favorite joke of all times?
Okay coolioz. I just need to notify my nominees. Let’s get to it!